Powered by Swearingen RISynergy
Features and benefits
EXAM-RIS® is designed for imaging centers and Radiology departments of any size. It can be scaled to meet the needs of virtually any practice, with very competitive features at a price point that may shock you.
- Complete Radiology Information system.
- Fully integrated with CoActiv EXAM-PACS®.
- Easy deployment, minimal investment.
- Coding and billing can be set up, captured and exported with full HL7 support.
- Patient registration captures identity, insurance, diagnosis, ICD9 (if set up) and more. Built in custom fields for notes, allergies etc.
- User interface is designed to be consistent from scheduling to signing reports, combining tools for schedulers, technologists, radiologists and administrators, creating an efficient and seamless workflow.
- Full featured scheduling module.
- Sortable radiologist worklist with the ability to see which procedures on the schedule require the radiologist to be present.
- Transcription module built in.
- Support for speech to text into reports.
- Flexible permissions can allow referring physicians to view images and reports, maintaining HIPAA compliance while providing real time access to patient information and status to referring practices.
- Referring physicians can receive reports automatically via fax with the appropriate hardware. Encrypted email delivery is also available.
- Client Server install adds security and helps load balance processes to increase productivity and capability.
- Scheduling, tracking, reporting and management all included.
- Patient and order entry have a simple and intuitive feel that any Windows user will be familiar to.
- Built in, customizable tracking features
- Fully customizable radiologist interpretation module can handle any dictation, transcription and voice to text model.
- Statistical management reporting becomes simple, intuitive and customizable. Pre-loaded reports cover the majority of needed data. Custom reports can be requested and loaded easily. Reports can also be exported as CSV files for use in creating spreadsheets.
- No need for report writers - the vast number of stock reports measure speed, productivity and profit, as well as critical results and other time sensitive items. Custom reports can be requested through CoActiv or created in the Microsoft Reporting Services.
- Choosing a seamless integration with CoActiv’s archiving solutions provides instant exam retrieval along with HIPAA compliant and audited security, making it the world’s fastest and most secure archiving system. Other features, such as QUAD-REDUNDANT ARCHIVING®, meet or exceed any disaster plan requirements.